Monday, January 31, 2011

Las Vegas Layout

I really don't remember the last time I made a scrapbook page, but something came over me yesterday, so I printed a few pictures out and voila! These pictures are from our trip to Las Vegas back in April. I really feel a strong desire to get more pictures scrapped. I hope this creative mood swing sticks for a while. Now I just need to go buy a scrapbook and some page protectors...

Cardstock: American Crafts & Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Crate, My Mind's Eye, & October Afternoon
Stamps: Papertrey Ink & Studio Calico
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Gems: Bazzill
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Alpha Dies: Quickutz

3 comments:

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

whoooowhooooo!!!!!...It looks GREAT!!...I am SURE you have an album & page protectors SOMEWHERE in your stash!....or is that a ploy to go shopping???!!...lol

Estivalia said...

oooh la la, wonderful page! I too want to start scrapbooking, but I'm terrible at having pics printed, lol.

Jenn Christman said...

OMG I love it! The colors are perfect and the design is perfect. I am a huge scrapbooker but been a long time since i have done a normal 12x12 page. That will have to change now thats for the inspiration!!!